Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Journey of Writing my Debut Novel

This new journey of writing a young adult novel has been eye-opening. The indie author community is so fun and welcoming! I am learning so much each day and look forward to working with some wonderful people! I am a little disappointed that I won't be able to attend many book related events early this year (since we are expecting a new baby in early summer) but everything comes in time.

I have started an author page on Facebook and Twitter. Links are below. Please like my page and follow me so that you can keep updated on my writing process, as well as some fun giveaways and other info!

Facebook author page - Go like my page!!

Twitter account - Go follow me!!

Also, please find below links to the professionals I have decided to work with for editing and cover design. Both of these ladies are extremely busy due to their amazing talent so let them know as early as possible if you would like to utilize their services.

Okay Creations - Book cover design

Unforeseen Editing  - Copy editing, proofreading and synopsis writing services

No comments:

Post a Comment