Tuesday, February 12, 2013

It's February?!?!?!

What a crazy beginning to the year! While my family was ill in January, there wasn't a whole lot of writing going on. Having a sick two year old and a sick husband, along with being pregnant and sick myself was quite time consuming. We are all feeling much better but as I look at my calendar I start to panic. It's the middle of February?!?! I didn't even get to enjoy January!

All these days flying by has made me realize that I need a more tight deadline for finishing my novel. So, moved up my personal deadline by 2 months. Sounds a little crazy but it feels good. I've made great progress over the past few days and I feel great about the direction this book has taken. I am hoping to have a tentative release date for you soon! Keep your eyes open. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment