Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cheer me on to the finish line...

I normally do well under no instruction. I like to do things at my own pace without deadlines. However, with a two year old, full-time work hours and life in general taking over most evenings, I feel that I need to set an attainable goal. I have seen several authors setting these type of goals and one in particular put up a note similar to this one. I am hoping you will find it interesting to track my progress and it will also help to keep me accountable.

My goal is 40,000 words by March 15. This means I should be writing 1,540 words on average per day. I already have 30,000 words written. So, if I can reach this goal, then the first draft of my first novel should be complete with a total of about 70,000 words. Wish me luck!

Click here to check out the note on my Facebook page where I am keeping track of my daily writing totals.

1 comment: